1. Vacuum all carpeted areas thoroughly, dust and clean baseboards.
2. Remove all breakable items from the cleaning
area and store in a safe area (lamps, collectibles, etc.)
3. Other than large furniture, remove all items from
the floor (waste baskets, brief cases, toys, etc.).
Light chairs (i.e. dining room chairs) should be removed as
well. Pin up bed spreads, dust ruffles and drapes.
4. Extremely large or heavy items will remain in
place (i.e. entertainment units, china cabinets,
pianos). We will clean up to the outside edges.
5. Medium-sized furniture (i.e. tables,
coffee tables, end tables, wing chairs, recliners, sofas)
will be moved by our techs, the area cleaned, and returned
to their location. When the furniture is returned, we will
place protective padding under furnishings with wood or metal
feet to protect the carpet and the furniture.
6. Please make a parking space available
near the entry and free of obstructions (vehicles, bikes,
flower pots, etc.)
7. Tell us your every concern. Point out
spots and tell us what they are.
8. Finally, we will treat your carpet and furnishings
with the utmost care and respect. Thank you for choosing
Boyle Carpet Cleaning. We look forward to providing you with
the best service available anywhere.
Home | Service
Area | Services |
Carpet Cleaning | Upholstery
Cleaning | Oriental Rug
Cleaning | Tile &
Grout Cleaning | Spot Removal
| FAQs | PreCleaning
Instructions | Post Cleaning
Instructions | Links Page | Testimonials
| Contact Us | Site